Ok, so I am one of the lucky ones who don't need to work for money, yet. But does this mean that I can't look for a job? I am feeling guilty knowing that at any given place in this country, I am surrounded by thousands who have lost their primary source of income and are in need of a job. Regardless what job I try to look for, I will be taking away an opportunity from someone who really needs it.
My brother was telling me that each person has their own luck. At any point in time, finding a job will be taking someone else's opportunity to find one. If I am qualified for a job, I may be of more help than I think taking it, and that if I really want to, I can donate part of my income.
I still don't know whether or not I should be looking for a job.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment